Hello, friends; if you want to send a WhatsApp message without adding the number to your contact list, you can send it quickly. We provide you with a No contact app, Where you can send direct WhatsApp messages without saving a number.
This website’s main purpose is to easily send A message via whatsapp directly without adding the number to your contact list. This website allows you to send WhatsApp messages without adding the number to your contact list.
- 1 What is WhatsApp, and how does it work
- 2 Why do you need to send a WhatsApp message without saving a number?
- 3 How you can Send whatsapp messages without saving a number Step by step guide
- 4 Another method where you can Send whatsapp messages without saving a number
What is WhatsApp, and how does it work
WhatsApp is a popular social media with three billion users. WhatsApp is a messaging application that allows users to send and receive text messages, voice messages, photos, videos, and documents and make phone calls using an internet connection.
WhatsApp gives the facility to send messages from sender to receiver privately. They used an end-to-end encryption system. The end-to-end encryption system means the message is encrypted. Only the center and receiver can read this message. So it is the best message-sending platform privately.
To use WhatsApp, you need to download their application. You can download it from Play Store For Android phones, And also you can download it for other Operating systems. After downloading the WhatsApp application, you need to verify your mobile phone number to create a WhatsApp account. To create a WhatsApp account, you must use your mobile phone.
To use your WhatsApp account on your desktop/ laptop, you must scan the QR code to log in. So you must need an existing account to log in to your mobile phone, then you can log in to your desktop/laptop.
WhatsApp has many excellent facilities. You can send a single message to multiple WhatsApp users at a time. You can create a WhatsApp community group and join an existing community group with the WhatsApp group Invitation link.
Also, WhatsApp allows you to create your business Where you can sell your product. Also, you can collect your money using the WhatsApp Pay Payment gateway.
Why do you need to send a WhatsApp message without saving a number?
There are many reasons to send a WhatsApp message without saving this number in your Contact List. In the below section, I will explain why you need a same-day message without adding the numbers. And also for you to send a direct WhatsApp message.
- Efficiency: If you need to send a message to someone only once after that, you don’t need this user. Then you don’t need to add this number to your contact list. You can use our website to send a WhatsApp message without saving the number.
- Privacy: It can be an issue for privacy proposals. You can use the direct WhatsApp message to hide your business service information and data. These indirect WhatsApp message systems provide you with privacy.
- Organization: In an organization, it’s necessary to clear their contact list. If you need to contact a person only on time, then you save the number, then the contact list will be dull. The direct WhatsApp message system can clear your organization’s contact list.
- Temporary Communication: If you need to contact a person for a moment after that, you don’t need this person. For this purpose, you can use the temporary communication system to send this person a message without adding the number to your contact list.
How you can Send whatsapp messages without saving a number Step by step guide
Using our website, you can send direct WhatsApp messages without adding the number to your contact list. We already mentioned that you could do it using ours. Website. In the below section, I will briefly explain how you can send WhatsApp messages without saving the number in your contact list.
When you visit this website, you get a view like this screenshot. This screenshot shows that it has the country code option, phone number option, message Option, and contact button available. Using this system, you can send direct WhatsApp messages to any user.
In this step, you must provide the Receiver number and country code. The receiver number means where you want to send the message directly. For example, if you want to send a message to a user who lives in India and uses an Indian sim card. Then you need to enter the Indian country code 91.
Note: You don’t need to add the” +” sign in this field.
Step 2 :
You need to add the receiver’s mobile phone number to the number you want to send a message to without adding the number to your contact list. In this number area, you enter the number it’s directly sent you the message without adding the number to your list.
Step 3 :
In this state, you need to entire the text message. Their text message can be anything. This message will appear in the chat box. Just enter the text message in this message field. For example: Hi, I’m Harry; how are you?
In this step, You just need to click on the contact button. When you click the contact button, you can send the message to this number without adding the number to your contact list.
Step 5 :
You will retire the WhatsApp message option when you click the contact button. In the chat box, you can see that you enter a text in the message box that appears on it. Now you can send the message, which is sending a message directly without adding the number.
These are the five steps to send the message without adding the number to your contact list using this website.
Another method where you can Send whatsapp messages without saving a number
In the previous section, we provide a step-by-step guide where you can send a direct WhatsApp message without adding the number to your contact list using our website. In the below section, I will explain another method where you can send a direct WhatsApp message without dating the number in your contact list.
This is called the manual messaging method, where you don’t need any tools or websites. So you can directly send a message to your receiver only using your web browser and the below method.
This is the same process where you can send the same kinds of messages that you get on our website. But this is the manual method, so you must manually follow the steps to send a WhatsApp message to your receiver.
- Open your web browser.
- Users need to open their browser, which can be Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera Mini, and more.
- Type the following link in the browser: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=
- In your browser, you just need to type the link I provide. Just type the link, and after that, follow the next step.
- Include the number with the country code after the =
- For example, if the recipient’s phone number is +1 123-456-7890 (in the United States)
- You would enter the following: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=11234567890
- Press enter to open the link.
You need to praise the inter button for sending the message to your receiver without adding the number to the list.
Can I send bulk whatsapp messages Using this website?
No. You cannot send bulk WhatsApp messages using this website. We designed this website only to send WhatsApp messages without adding the number in the contact list.
Can I send a whatsapp message to an unsaved number?
Yes. The aim of this website is to send a WhatsApp message without saving the number in the contact list. You can do it easily using this website.
How to send disappearing messages on whatsapp?
Open WhatsApp and go to the chat where you want to send a disappearing message.
Go To the menu of This chat.
Select “Disappearing Messages”.
Tap “On” to enable disappearing messages.
Choose the time duration after which the message will disappear. You can choose between 5 seconds, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, or Off.
Tap “OK” to confirm.
Can I send multiple messages on whatsapp?
You cannot send multiple WhatsApp messages using our website. This website is only available for a single mobile phone number without saving it in the contact list.
This website provides information on sending a WhatsApp message without adding a number to your contact list. It explains what WhatsApp is and how it works, why you may need to send a WhatsApp message without saving a number, and provides a step-by-step guide to send WhatsApp messages without saving a number using a website. We aim to help users send a direct WhatsApp message without adding the number to their contact list.